By Jodee Weiland
Today I wanted to share a review of my desserts in 2013. During the holidays, we have the opportunity to share some of our favorite dessert recipes. Now I want to round them up along with others from this past year into one post for you, in case you missed any of them! Take a look, and you just might find something new you would like. What follows is My 2013 Dessert Recipes in Review!
Also, check out these dessert recipe I shared this year as well:
- Almond Joy Magic Cookie Bars…A Slightly Different Blast from the Past!
- Apple Walnut Bread…For Apple Picking Time or Just Any Time
- Italian Bow Knot Cookies…With Sweet Lemon Sugar Icing!
- Sweet Juicy Homemade Apple Pie is Perfect for Apple Picking Time!
- 4th of July Red, White, and Blue Jell-O Mold…Easy and Tasty!
I hope you enjoy My 2013 Dessert Recipes in Review! You might just find something new you may have missed earlier! Enjoy!